Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wild and crazy guys...



Clean one liners for your wedding speech

We thought you may like somethings to laugh about

  • At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?' The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married the wrong man
  • After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.' The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'
  • A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
  • When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
  • Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
  • I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
  • Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
  • I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.
  • Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
  • My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
  • A husband said to his wife, 'No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.'
  • A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, 'OK, give me a million dollars and beat me half to death.'
  • How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.
  • A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
  • The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
Let us know what you think...
Cheers Peter Bruce Photo & team bELLE

1 comment:

  1. Too amazing... that's very funcky. I enjoyed a lot after having a look at your funny post. Really nice one. You can also take a tour of all wedding, birthday, anniversary speeches at Free Speeches You'll also enjoy a lot there.
    Alvira

    ReplyDelete