Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rules


10 CHALLENGE RULES


So I am going to Live Below the Line. Thanks to the many people who have ask how. To be completely frank. I don't know how,but I am going to do it

Here are the rules:

  • Live Below the Line Week
    From Monday, May 16 – Friday, May 20, I can spend no more than $1.50 per day on food and drink.

  • Total budget

    I have a total of $7.50 with which to buy all ingredients for your meals. If you only use half a packet of something, I only need to budget for half the cost.

  • Share your food
    I can share the cost of ingredients amongst a team, as long as no participant spends more than $1.50 per day or their total $7.50 budget. Having team dinner parties is a great way to enjoy the challenge!

  • No sneaky snacks
    I can't grab snacks at home unless you include the cost of buying the item new from the supermarket in your budget.

  • Garden goodies are OK I can use food sourced from your garden - if you factor in the cost of buying it from a market, supermarket, or other supplier.

  • No meal combinations
    No combination of meals on any given day can exceed the $1.50 spending limit.

  • No donated food
    I can't accept "donated" food from family or friends, but monetary donations towards your fundraising goal are acceptable and encouraged!

  • Donation Goalpost So if you want to help,here is the link


    Help feed a hungry kids through Peter

    Please check back as I am going to try and post photos of this week


    Thanks Peter Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment